Update Sitemap Entries

Jul 20, 2011 at 8:41 PM

Hello,

I've tried your solution and I'm delighted. Such a great help for my daily customization activities, particularly for the sitemap. Really great job. One question though: In the sitemap editor I have been able to add new sections, groups and items. So far so good. BUT - I don't see no option to edit an existing record. For instance, if I want to change the name of a section or a group, I would like to be able to bring up the "Properties" tab of this group. Much similar like the one when you create a new group.

Am I missing something?

Regards,
Manuel

Coordinator
Jul 21, 2011 at 9:26 AM

Hi Manuel,

Thanks for such wonderful Comments. yes, you are absolutely correct we have not provided that feature where in existing sitmap items can be edited . we are in process of doing that. In new version you will be able to provide you the solution where you can edit the sitemap and ribbon existing items.

Thanks again using our tool. we have lots of other tool like data migration which include insert,update and delete option which is highly configurable, DRAG Drop File up loader in CRM or Shrepoint  etc.

Regards,

Pragmasys Team

www.pragmasys.in

Jul 21, 2011 at 11:11 PM

Alright. Thanks a lot. I am much looking forward for the next release!

Great job,
Manuel

Aug 19, 2011 at 7:04 PM

I notice that v1.2 was released.  Did this release include the ability to edit labels for the sitemap?

Thanks for a great solution - very helpful!

Rick

Coordinator
Aug 19, 2011 at 9:05 PM
chamberlainr wrote:

I notice that v1.2 was released.  Did this release include the ability to edit labels for the sitemap?

Thanks for a great solution - very helpful!

Rick

Hi Rick,

Thanks for the feedback. we will providing the above feature along with some more very useful feature like disabling ribbon button on user role etc in our paid version . however the above feature will not require much of effort so we will put that in version 1.3 soon.

Sudhanshu

Coordinator
Sep 23, 2011 at 2:53 PM

Did you checked the latest release it has the facility to edit label

Sep 23, 2011 at 4:10 PM

I don't see a way to change the Title in 1.3.  What am I missing?

Coordinator
Sep 26, 2011 at 1:39 PM

So what our free tool is doing if the previous title is preset then you can edit only. But we have provided the feature in our salable tool in which you can provide the new title and also multiple titles based on the language code.

Sent: Friday, September 23, 2011 8:41 PM
To: sudhanshu.gupta@pragmasys.in
Subject: Re: Update Sitemap Entries [pragmatoolkit:265935]

I don't see a way to change the Title in 1.3. What am I missing?